- One Click Mobile Tool Price
- Free : 3 times per day (10 times per day on Registration) Packaging of Html Web apps into Mobile Native Apps
- Basic : $99/- USD per year per developer for unlimited packaging of Html Web apps into Mobile Native Apps
- Enterprise : $999/- USD per year per build server for unlimited auto packaging of multiple Html Web apps into Mobile Native Apps
- For registration to get free license send mail to email@example.com.
One Click Package your Html Web Appsas Android/IOS Native AppsDownload the beta software using BTSyncRead Only Sync Folder KeyBKAXCWT7FJCINI6IO5SRJ3LKA4RL6LSBQ
Mono in Mac for running the toolJava JDK for Windows and Mac for signing Android ApkCode Sign Identity in Keychain and Mobile Provisioning File in Mac for signing IOS IPA
- Coming soon
Signing of IOS IPA in Windows
- Install a HelloWorld Example App which demonstrates the API's (File/Database/Native) provided by the HTML/OPEN GL AppMaker Container
- Sample Public App(s) Including the HelloWorld App with Source created using the One Click Packager can be downloaded/installed
- Android Mobile MVP Hybrid App
- Download the APK and Replace the Html Zip file under the Assets/Apps Directory
- Copy the APK to a directory. Create assets/Apps Directory Under this Directory and Copy your Html Zip file (with a index.html file in the root directory) to this Directory. Note: Directory Name/Path is Case Sensitive
- Execute the following command (Available in Android SDK) with appropriate parameters.
- aapt.exe remove -u [ApkFileName] assets/Apps/[Existing HtmlZipFileName]
- aapt.exe add [ApkFileName] assets/Apps/[New HtmlZipFileName]
- After Packing your Html Zip File, Zip Align and Sign the APK for loading into your Simulator or Android Phone or for submission to Google Play Store/Amazon App Store.
Can submit to Android App Store only After Changing the Package Name and Signing/Aligning. See Android Developer Information on Signing/Aliging
- IOS Mobile MVP Hybrid App
- Download the IAP and Replace the Html Zip file under the Assets/Apps Directory
- Copy the IAP to a directory. Rename the IAP to a Zip and Extract the Contents. Delete the Existing HtmlZipFile in the Assets/Apps Directory and Copy your New HtmlZipFile to the Assets/App Directory
- After Updating the HtmlZipFile in the Assets/Apps Directory, Zip the Contents and Rename the Zip file back as IAP file
- After Packing your Html Zip File, Embed your Provisioning Profile and Sign the IAP for loading to IPhone/IPAD or for submission to Apple App Store.
Can submit to Apple App Store only After Changing the Bundle ID, Embed the Provisioning Profile and Signing. See for Information on Code Signing
- Important: Send mail with your custom package name(Android)/App ID(IOS) to receive a custom APK/IAP to publish to App Stores.